Wednesday, February 3, 2010


Hello Bloggers…Today I want to tell you about my new laser engraver. With this new Machine I am now able to do amazing things. I can Engrave Pictures and portraits on the back of the Granite candles. It’s like your own mini monument. It’s a nice feature for the “in memory of”, but it is also great for weddings, anniversary’s, family portraits. You can have anything you would like on them. And the cost is extremely less than you would imagine. The quality and detail is extremely amazing. You can spend up $500.00 just to engrave a simple picture on a piece of stone. One thing in particular that I offer is a stone oil candle that is 16” tall 10” wide and about 7” deep. It is made of solid all natural granite with a built in oil candle (lamp). I hand make these all myself. Then I add the laser engraving. This Item would retail for approximately $550.00. I am selling them for $199.99 with free shipping. This is a one of a kind master piece is an original hand crafted work of art. I am the only one that makes these. And it is my original design. I sell them at an inexpensive price because I want to share my art work with the world.
You can see more pictures at www.tommiecandles.com or at www.etsy.com/shop/tommiecandles
Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you,
Tommie Candles

3 comments:

  1. Would be nice if you would return phone messages or emails. We paid you for a product that we have not received. Is this the way you do business?
    Lindsay Grabits, Cadiz, Ohio
    You have my cell phone# and email address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is a thief. If anybody reads this, please cherish what you have. He will not make your products or return calls. He is going to different festivals and taking money off of people and will not return calls. I have been calling for 3 months with no resolution. I am in process of working with police.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this guy is a theif do not do any bussines with him took me for $165.00. but he should be looking over his shoulder everyday.i will be in toledo soon or will meet up with him somewhere he can run but not hide see you soon tommie you can count on it!!!!! you better hope your day in court comes first

    ReplyDelete